Monday, January 9, 2012

A Wedding Color Wheel...

It is 2012!!! Have you picked the colors for your wedding yet? :)Deciding the colors for your wedding is a big and important task. It effects everything from your invitations to your cake, from your decor to your bridesmaids dresses. A few important things to keep in mind when picking your colors are:
  • your location (brown and orange on the beach is probably not the best choice)
  • your favorite colors (you are the star, your wedding should make you happy)
  • your bridesmaids (you want everyone to look their best)
  • the feel of your wedding (your colors should reflect the mood)
Some wonderul color combinations are:


Blue and Yellow



Red and Orange


Navy Blue and Green



Peach, Coral, Poppy



Purple and Yellow


And if you are feeling very creative and fun, you can try

RAINBOW!!!


For my wedding, the colors I chose were pink and green. The photo I found and used as my inspire was:


Pink and Green <3


And here is how my inspiration came to life :)



Some great wedding color ideas can be found here: http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-colors.aspx

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is enjoying life in 2012!!!
<3 Love and I Do xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment