Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love...for Flats...

Even though we are still in the season of winter?? (I only question because we have yet to see snow...knock on wood), all the spring catalogs have been arriving at my home. This just gets me sooooo excited by the idea of flowers, sunshine, skirts and shoes. I could not help but notice an abundance of adorable flats!! I cannot decide which to buy first! From boatshoes to Oxfords and beyond. Here are a few that I cannot wait to wear and will be staples in my Spring ensemble.

http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/shoes/sperry/PRDOVR~37181/37181.jsp

These were the first flats to spark my eye!! One, I love JCrew; two, I love Sperry's; three, I love pink! You can imagine my joy when these hit the market and I cannot wait to hit the pavement wearing these beauties!



http://www.jcrew.com/womens_special_sizes/size512shoes/size5/PRDOVR~28699/28699.jsp

These flats are soooo comfortable and are absolutely stunning. I actually bought them last summer in turquoise and cannot wait to buy them in sanddune. They are so versatile and make any outfit look polished.



http://www.toms.com/womens/glitters/silver-glitters-shoes

If you were slow to get on the Toms bandwagon like I was, then you do not know what you are missing. This past fall I purchased them in navy and now cannot wait to get another, more flashy pair. The great thing about Toms is their comfort. I really fell in love with the silver glitter and think it will give every outfit with jeans just that extra little edge that ends with "Tah Dah!"



http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23503378&catId=SHOES-FLATS&pushId=SHOES-FLATS&popId=SHOES&navCount=28&color=085&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&templateType=D

Okay, that is a shockingly long website! I swear it is safe and leads you directly to an amazing pair of flats! I love the detailing on these shoes and they are also offered in turquoise :). These are a great way to wear an adorable dress and still have your feet just as fancy!!



http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=60791&np=127_282-613_624

Oh for the love of Oxfords! I cannot even begin to start explaining when/where I fell in love with these cuties, but it could have something to do with the turquoise sole :). If you have yet to purchase a pair of Oxfords, then the wait shall be over. Oxfords are a perfect blend of girly cute and sophistication. The outfit pairings with these are endless!!

I hope you find this useful in your hunt to complete your spring wardrobe :)!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!
<3Love and I Do xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment