Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Complete the Look...

Now that we have the bridesmaid dresses, we need SHOES and ACCESSORIES!!! :)

When deciding the shoes for your bridesmaids you can:

A) Let everyone wear whichever shoe they please.
B) Pick a color and have everyone find their own shoe in that color scheme.
C) Find a fabulous shoe and have each of your lovely ladies purchase the shoes.

I opted for option C!! If you also opt for C, then keep a budget in mind. Are all of your bridesmaids employed? A teacher may not want to spend $800 on those fabulous Louboutins you have picked out!!

It is important to think about the terrain of the location. My wedding took place in the Catskill mountains. Walking in stilettos across fields just did not seem like the wisest option. I knew I was looking for a flat but beautiful sandal. I started my hunt at the end of summer before I got married, which worked out perfectly because I found an awesome pair of sandals and they were on sale.

The bridesmaids shoes are:


These are Madden Girl by Steve Madden.

Next we need some accessories. I love statement pieces of jewelry and I really wanted something that popped, but I still wanted an outdoor natural look to my wedding. I also wanted something that went with the silver of the shoes. When I saw these earrings, I just knew they were perfect. I decided to purchase these for all of my fabulous ladies as part of their bridesmaid gifts.

The earring they wore are:


These earrings are made by Anthropologie.

And because it was meant to be...as I was searching for earrings, I ran into these adorable purses! I also purchased these as part of my gift to all my lady loves :). The flower went perfectly with the earrings and the green was the perfect accent to match the wedding colors.

Here is the purse:


This purse is also from Anthropologie. (It came in purple, green and yellow).

And here you can see...THE COMPLETE LOOK :)




Happy Accessorizing!! :)
<3 Love and I Do xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment